Register Now for MoodleMoot Philippines 2023!
Are you ready to take your Moodle skills to the next level? MoodleMoot Philippines 2023 is the perfect opportunity to do just that! This year's event promises to be an unforgettable experience, packed with valuable learning opportunities and exciting news for the community. All exciting details about our speakers and program is found on the event website.
If you don’t have an account yet, here's how to do it:
- Go to MoodleMoot Philippines 2023 website https://mootph.nephilaweb.com.ph/
- Click on the “Create an account” button found on the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the registration form with your personal details.
- Upon submission, you will receive an email to confirm your newly created account.
Now that you have an account on the MootPH23 website. Let’s make everything official by registering to the event proper:
- Click on the “Registration” menu found at the header of the website.
- You have an option to either pay online (Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal) or use other Payment Methods (Bank Transfer) you find on the page.
- For successful online payments, you’ll immediately see a confirmation message of successful registration and the next steps. For other payment methods, do allow us some time to verify and process your registration.
4. Generate and print your QR Codes for verification on the day of the event.
And that’s it! You may check your emails and the website to get the latest updates about our upcoming event.
Don't forget to take advantage of our early bird discounts, available until May 30th (Super Early Bird) and June 30th (Early Bird). This is a great way to save money and secure your spot at MoodleMoot Philippines 2023.
We can't wait to see you at the moot on July 5 - 7, 2023 at the Century Park Hotel, Manila, Philippines and connect with other Moodle enthusiasts from around the world. If you have any questions about the registration process, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Moodling! See you all at the conference!